Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Day of High School B-Day

B-day was tuesday, and apparently late day, but the bus only comes early, so I was there alone finding my classes Tekkie was there, so I chatted with her about pokemon and such and such, because we're nerds. Then the bell rang and I headed to seminary. I found out that I had the same seminary teacher as Kathryn (bonnie's friend) and Harley. Other than that I didn't know anyone and there was only like one - three other sophmores in my class. It was fine I mainly just sat and chatted with Kathryn and we had a lesson and such. After seminary I went to computer tech... I was not excited for this class. We had an assembly first this time, and I found Emma and Emily in the assembly hall with me. It was just about school rules and the teachers could not figure out how to use a powerpoint so mostly we just chatted. After that I went back to computer tech. I didn't really know anyone in this class except for two girls who I never talk to and can only remember one of their names, but we all sat near each other anyway. Then a cute guy came into the class. Yes one good thing, and then it turned out he was in the wrong classroom... Drat. Well we went over the disclosure and then had like 30 minutes of free time, so pretty much everybody just facebooked until the bell rang. I then headed to English in which I sat at the first table I saw, Jea, and Emily soon arrived as well. In english we went over the disclosures and then had to do partner introductions. I got partnered with this one girl who was really nice, and had a lot of the same interests as me so that was pretty nice. Then it was lunch again. We all met up in this certain spot where my crush and his friends were apparently meeting up at as well... so that was awkward. Then I had math... I almost fell asleep several times.... gah.... After that I found my bus but some stupid lady was driving in the bus lane so our bus got a dent in her car's side, so we were there waiting for like 40 minutes, and then there was a 15 minute train so it took forever to get home.... and yeah this post it waaay late

No comments: