Sunday, October 11, 2009

Who's the MASTER of the HOUSE?



Adam V.S Dad.  Yesterday while I was making cocoa for me, Adam, Rachel, and Anya. Adam came up to me and said, "Make me cocoa!" I told him I was, and he said, " I want a big cup, because I am the master of this house!" I replied, "Adam you are not the master of this house. Dad is."  "No, I am THE MASTER OF THIS HOUSE, and I don't want a sip-pi cup!" "No, Dad is the master of this  house, Adam.," Mom was coming up the stairs,"Mom isn't Dad the master of this house?" "Yes, he is," Mom said. "NO he's NOT, because I'm the master of this house,"Adam yelled. I told mom I was going to write this on my blog, and well here it is. "                                                         

1 comment:

rozanny said...

Nice! I like the new pictures by the way!