Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Omelets

Tonight we had omelets for dinner and Kate actually ate TWO whole pieces of omelet, and liked it! Can you believe it!I mean she never eats eggs!! I just see that and have to laugh! I mean an OMELET an ACTUAL OMELET! Plus Kate just asked, "So what's the big deal about an omelet that tasted good?" "What," she asks. A simply answered question. She has NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER eaten an omelet and liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to freak out now! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Ba bye now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

John said...

I think we were all shocked. Maybe she just really didn't want to eat salad instead.