Monday, March 23, 2009

My Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday so after church we went to the prickly park and had blackened salmon for dinner. The cake was gooooooooood. It was 2 layered devil's food cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream. I would of had seconds but I was too full. The first present I opened was Johnny's. His present was a dragonfly littlest pet shop.Cool! Second present I opened was Kate's. She gave me 2 bunny littlest pet shop. Sweet! Mom and Dad got me a $50 gift so I was excited to open that one. So were Mom and Dad. When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Heeley's. Awesome! I had heeley's before but I grew out of them. Now I can heeley again. Yeah!

1 comment:

Becca said...

happy birthday ruth! Sounds like you had a really fun birthday! What are heeleys?