Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pause! (interuption)

Normally I like to post stories I do, pictures I draw, poems I write, et cetera, et cetera. But I'm breaking in to put in a few pics. Taken today at the daddy daughter dance.
Upset because mother put a little bit of curl at the bottom of her hair.

Just want to put z's over mine and Kate's heads. :)

She just meant to be pointing at something...

Sneaking cake

Love my hair in this pic!

Me dancing...

More dancing...

Stealing the camera back from Kate, while at the same time grinning evily...

Anya dancing. (jumping)

Trying on the crown.

Rachel showing Father how to dance.

Kate smiling?!?!?!?!?

Eating and dancing at the same time. (notice the crumbs flying from her mouth)

Still attempting to dance.

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Looks like so much fun!

Daughter of Eve said...

you are so beautiful....so very beautiful...love you in all ways and happy B'day 14 oh yeah!!!

love you sweetie gramma