Friday, July 16, 2010

Capital and Josheph Smith Memorial building Trip

Tuesday we went to the Capital for the tour. We came at 11:17. Nobody was at the tour/information desk. So we waited a little bit. Some people from Afghanistan came and wanted to take pictures with us. Mom I guess was a bit shocked but said yes. So one of them came up took a picture and then the other did and then the other did. During this process I was slowly scooting behind Mom. While they were asking I got my lip-gloss out and was going to put it on and realized what was happening. So I put it away feeling awkward. After they left we found out it was on the hour, so we got our lunch from the car. Then we ate it by the rock with the carvings. Then at 12:00 we went on the tour. The capital was beautiful, and cool. Well after the Capital we went to the Joseph Smith Memorial building. There we watched a movie about Joseph Smith. After that we went home on the way home we got ice cream at Arctic Circle. Sometime after that Dad brought me and Kate to The Garden at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. There we had really good club sandwiches. Then we got totally awesome fruit smoothies. It was fun.

No comments: